Hotels in Bandra Kurla Complex: A Stopover Filled With Opulence

Dining in Mumbai
Last week, I was looking for budget Hotels in Bandra Kurla Complex.  It is usually not easy to get suitable and luxurious accommodation in Mumbai at reasonable rates; however, I was really lucky to grab a great deal at Hotel Kohinoor Elite at discounted rates. It was a quick booking and a short trip to Mumbai. It took me just 35 minutes to reach the hotel from the domestic airport; the hotel had arranged the speedy pick-up from the airport.

The minute I entered the hotel I was treated very warmly by the hotel executives. The spacious rooms of the hotel appeared furnished in an immaculate and modern way. The atmosphere was enlivening and the interiors looked bright. The fitness centre was very beautiful and aesthetically lit up, so I decided to spend some time there. It was a rejuvenating experience.

I was bit concerned about Dining in Mumbai; however, I was amazed to have delicious Indian delicacies, especially, Mumbai’s special coastal food, at the hotel’s multi-cuisine restaurant. I really liked the aroma of tasty cakes, pastries and sandwiches that were served to my clients and me.  I can say that Hotel Kohinoor Elite has set a benchmark of excellence for fine dining. My business clients, who visited me there, had a similar opinion. To sum it up, I would say that Hotel Kohinoor Elite is a perfect place to entertain guests or close a business deal; it is also perfect for a stopover filled with opulence.

No comments:

Post a Comment